Here is an easy recipe for delicious mini pizzas that your family will love! You can get the whole family involved in the preparation too, which makes this dish even more fun to eat.
o Pizza dough (Check out my dough recipe here)
o Marinara Sauce
o Mozzarella Cheese
o Olives, sliced
o Pepperoni Slices
o Parmesan Cheese
o Garlic Butter or Olive Oil
1. After you have your dough made and have let it rise, you’ll want to make your dough balls about the size of a tangerine to small orange. Before forming your dough balls, lightly dust your hands with flour so the dough will not stick to your hands.
2. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface to form about 9″ circles.
3. Use a fork to poke a few small holes in the crust to prevent air from being trapped in the dough.
4. Prebake the crust for about 4 1/2 to 5 minutes.
5. Gently coat the entire crust with olive oil or garlic butter. To make my own garlic butter, I simply melt 3 tablespoons of butter and add some garlic powder.
6. Top with marina sauce, cheese, pepperoni and olives.
7. Bake the personal sized pizzas for 9-10 minutes at 425 degrees.
8. After baking, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Slice and enjoy your mini pizzas! Of course, you can choose whatever toppings you like.