Last Updated on August 16, 2019 by Bryan Fiveash
Disclosure: I received a HD WiFi Baby Monitor with sound and movement detecting Audio Unit at no charge. All opinions are my own.
Our four kids are quite active, especially when they’re sleeping. Our youngest, who is three, has been the most active during naps and nighttime. He could easily roll off the bed if we let him! It’s extremely important that we keep an eye on him when he sleeps, and we’ve found a device that helps us tremendously.
Allow me to introduce the Safety 1st HD WiFi Baby Monitor with sound and movement detecting Audio Unit.
During our 10-plus years as parents, we’ve used baby monitors to help us keep an eye on our sleeping little ones. This unit from Safety 1st, however, is far more advanced and much more convenient for us to use, as we’re able to monitor our kids via high quality video directly from our smartphones, both in and outside our home.
Here’s a look at some of the features of the Safety 1st HD WiFi Baby Monitor with sound and movement detecting Audio Unit:
– Uses less WiFi and data for more reliable video streaming
– HD 720p crystal clear video quality with 30 frames per second
– 130° wide angle view with no need to pan or tilt
– 5x digital zoom
– Up to 15 feet infrared ultra-clear night vision
– Expandable for use with an unlimited number of cameras
– Noise and motion activated technology
– Streams crystal clear audio sound to your phone and/or Smart Audio Unit
– Up to 12+ hours extended battery life on the Smart Audio Unit
– Light ring alerts to noise or sound activities
– Control sensitivity of motion and noise alerts sent to your phone or Smart Audio Unit
– Share special moments via text, email or social media
– Two-way talk lets you comfort baby from everywhere
– Free cloud storage and 24 hour timeline
– Grant caretakers temporary scheduled access
– Works on both iPhone and Android
– Physical security (encryption chip)
– AES 256-bit data encryption
– Encrypted cloud storage
– Secure web transfer (SSL/TLS)
Like most people, I’m on my smartphone often for work, and it’s very convenient to now receive notifications when our toddler moves or makes noise while he sleeps. I can even receive those same notifications while I’m away from home! My wife has access to the same video/audio feed and can receive notifications as well.
We use several different types of Safety 1st products in our home, and the Safety 1st HD WiFi Baby Monitor with sound and movement detecting Audio Unit is definitely a welcome addition that helps us to worry less about our little ones.
We’ve got more tech reviews for you!
Add Some Sbode To Your Life With These Headphones!
The 90s Are Back: Super Nintendo Classic Edition
The CUJO Smart Firewall: Business-Level Internet Security For Your Home
Print, Charge, Play Music! The HP AMP 100 Printer
Ignite Creativity With Circuit Scribe Draw Circuits!