Last Updated on October 19, 2020 by Bryan Fiveash
Parents Who DIY
If you’re a parent and love DIY projects, please join my Facebook Group!
I recently moved my flat screen TV to a different wall in my living room. My ultimate goal is to build an entertainment center on that wall, complete with shelving, pallet wood trim, and recessed lighting. For now, though, all that’s on the wall is the TV and a few pictures.
Everyone has to deal with how to hide the cords when it comes to mounting a TV on the wall. Last year, I showed you how I hid my cords with the Legrand In-Wall Cord & Cable Power Kit. I added an additional kit in a second room as well. Naturally, I did the same for my new TV location!
This time, I used the latest Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit, which features a recessed duplex receptacle that supports almost any type of power plug including right angles and wall warts. It can power multiple devices such as your TV, a speaker bar, or internet media box, and is compatible with any TV brand.
The Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit was just as easy for me to install as my last one.
With this kit, you can easily route your TV power, HDMI, and AV cables in your wall, with no electrical wiring required. The in-wall storage takes control of cables and wires to eliminate tangles across your floor, and a white decorator plate provides a finished look. Like my previous Legrand kit install, this flat panel recessed connection kit offers convenient access to the back of your TV.
Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit Features
- In-wall design hides all cabling, including power, HDMI, coax, and Cat 5e behind the wall.
- Compatible with all TV power plugs, even right angle cords.
- Hook up a digital TV adapter, cable box, sound bar, or streaming media devices such as Apple TV or Roku.
- Tailor your system specifically for your home entertainment connection needs (available separately).
- Supports most TV locations including corners and outside wall mounting.
- Pre-wired design installs in under 30 minutes with no electrician or hard-wiring required.
Watch my video above for a quick look at how easy it is to install the Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit:
Bryan is a husband of 17 years and a father of four. He worked in various construction trades in his younger years and more recently was a General Manager for a hand-forged iron furniture store and restaurant.
For several years he has worked full time on this blog and has partnered with various brands including The Home Depot, QUIKRETE, Ryobi, Sinkology, Rust-Oleum, Wagner, BEHR, Disney, Best Buy, and many more.