Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: 3/20/2020
- Rating: Rating Pending
- Genre: Simulation
- Players: TBD
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the latest game for the Nintendo Switch that our kids can’t wait to buy!
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
BELOVED FRANCHISE ANIMAL CROSSING GETS READY FOR ITS NINTENDO SWITCH DEBUT!
If the hustle and bustle of modern life’s got you down, Tom Nook has a new business venture up his sleeve that he knows you’ll adore: the Nook Inc. Deserted Island Getaway Package!
Sure, you’ve crossed paths with colorful characters near and far. Had a grand time as one of the city folk. May’ve even turned over a new leaf and dedicated yourself to public service! But deep down, isn’t there a part of you that longs for… freedom? Then perhaps a long walk on the beach of a deserted island, where a rich wealth of untouched nature awaits, is just what the doctor ordered!
Peaceful creativity and charm await as you roll up your sleeves and make your new life whatever you want it to be. Collect resources and craft everything from creature comforts to handy tools. Embrace your green thumb as you interact with flowers and trees in new ways.
Set up a homestead where the rules of what goes indoors and out no longer apply. Make friends with new arrivals, enjoy the seasons, pole-vault across rivers as you explore, and more!
This new addition to the Animal Crossing series launches March 20, 2020, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system.
- Customize your character and home, and decorate the landscape (with furniture, if you like!), as you create your very own island paradise.
- Experience a robust new crafting system—collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools!
- Enjoy a variety of relaxing activities like gardening, shing, decorating, interacting with charming NPCs, and more, as classic Animal Crossing experiences come to life in fun new ways within the deserted-island setting.
- Up to eight players can reside on an island; four residents of the same island can play together simultaneously on a single system.
- Eight players can play together on one player’s island via online* multiplayer or local wireless**.
- *Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
- ** Additional games, systems and/or some accessories may be required. Sold separately.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Themed Nintendo Switch
Start saving those bells! On March 13, a special edition Animal Crossing themed Nintendo Switch system will be available in stores at a suggested retail price of $299.99.
The system takes design inspiration from the new game, Animal Crossing: New Horizons (sold separately), with lovely pastel green and blue Joy-Con controllers that are white on the back, white wrist straps and a white Nintendo Switch dock, adorned with images of recognizable characters Tom Nook and Nooklings Timmy and Tommy.
Prospective island residents that want to pre-order the system can do so at select retailers soon. The Animal Crossing: New Horizons game launches for Nintendo Switch on March 20 at a suggested retail price of $59.99.
Also available on March 13 is the Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Aloha Edition Carrying Case & Screen Protector and the Nintendo Switch Lite Animal Crossing: New Horizons Aloha Edition Carrying Case & Screen Protector.
These stylish items will help protect your Nintendo Switch family system when you take Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the go and escape to an island getaway, anytime, anywhere.
In the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game, players embark on the special Nook Inc. Deserted Island Getaway Package and are whisked away to an island paradise.
Here, players can roll up their sleeves and start a life from scratch on a deserted island, eventually making their new life whatever they want it to be – whether decorating their home, crafting, customizing their look or sharing the experience with friends, both in real life and on the island.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons marks the debut of the Animal Crossing series on Nintendo Switch and introduces new features, such as crafting, pole-vaulting across rivers and so much more.
I’ve got more video game content for you!
Link’s Awakening For The Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Maker 2: Build Your Own Courses
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Yoshi’s Crafted World: Crafty Family Fun
New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe: Pure Fun
Our Starlink: Battle For Atlas Experience
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario’s Next Big Adventure: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY
The 90s Are Back: Super Nintendo Classic Edition
Sharing the Fun of Video Games With My Kids
Coming Soon: SUPER NINTENDO Classic Edition