Last Updated on November 19, 2020 by Bryan Fiveash
Parents Who DIY
If you’re a parent and love DIY projects, please join my Facebook Group!
Head over to The Home Depot Blog to see my full Style Challenge reveal!
One of the greatest joys I receive as a blogger is the opportunity to partner with brands. It truly is a privilege to work with companies and help to spread the word about their products and services.
One of my most treasured partnerships is with The Home Depot. I have been a customer of theirs for 20+ years; partnering with them as a blogger really is second nature to me.
As you can imagine, when I was approached with the opportunity to participate in a Home Depot Style Challenge, I was excited and said yes!
For this particular style challenge, I was tasked with transforming a space with the latest seasonal products from The Home Depot. I decided to invite a touch of winter into our home in two ways:
- Items purchased from HomeDepot.com.
- Creating a few DIY projects of my own.
The Home Depot Style Challenge: Product Purchases
Be sure to head over to The Home Depot Blog to see these products in our dining room!
- Home Accents Holiday | Noble Fir LED Pre-Lit Artificial Wreath with Timer and 35 Micro Dot Lights
- Home Accents Holiday | 300-Light Clear 4 ft. x 6 ft. Net Lights
- Lavish Home | 3-Piece LED Flameless Votive Candle Set with Remote
- Lavish Home | 1.5 in. H LED Tea Light Candle Set (24-Piece)
- National Tree Company | Norwood Fir 9 ft. Garland
- Glitzhome | 72 in. L Metal Snowflake Garland
- Santaland | 11.88 in. x 10.08 in. Snowflake Wall Plaque
- Behrens | 2 Qt. Galvanized Steel Pail
- Behrens | 5 Qt. Galvanized Steel Pail
- Libbey Orbita | 16-piece Glass Set
- Duracell | Optimum AA Alkaline Battery (12-Pack)
- Duracell | Optimum AAA Alkaline Battery (12-Pack)
The Home Depot Style Challenge: My DIY Projects
I also created a few DIY projects to compliment my style challenge theme!
- Rustic Pallet Wood Shutters
- Candlesticks Made From Pallet Wood
- Wood Planter Box Centerpiece
- Log Tealight Candle Holder
This challenge was so much fun! Don’t forget, head over to The Home Depot Blog to see the full reveal.
Bryan is a husband of 17 years and a father of four. He worked in various construction trades in his younger years and more recently was a General Manager for a hand-forged iron furniture store and restaurant.
For several years he has worked full time on this blog and has partnered with various brands including The Home Depot, QUIKRETE, Ryobi, Sinkology, Rust-Oleum, Wagner, BEHR, Disney, Best Buy, and many more.