Here’s a breakdown of our kitchen remodel:
- Uninstall a cooktop and replace it with a stainless steel gas cooktop/range.
- Upgrade our old fridge to a new, stainless steel model.
- Reface all cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
- Install a small cabinet space in-between a wall and the new range.
- Install a few shelves where the wall oven used to sit.
- Remove a cabinet above the fridge.
- Repair some cracked cabinet doors.
- Install new hardware for the cabinet doors and drawers.
- Paint the walls and cabinets.
- Install a tile backsplash.
- Make and install concrete countertops.
- Install new flooring.
Read More: Taking On A Basic Kitchen Remodel